At Weedfree we provide a range of commercial grounds maintenance services for businesses in Worksop and the surrounding area. With over 40 years’ experience in the grounds maintenance business, we provide excellent value for money on a wide selection of services for businesses, commercial landlords and public sector organisations of all types.
Our clients in and around Worksop include:
– Offices and retail units
– Business parks
– Schools and colleges
– Public libraries, hospitals and local NHS facilities
– Roundabouts and public green spaces
– Manufacturing facilities/factories and industrial parks
Responsive Grounds Maintenance
Our grounds maintenance services are responsive to your needs. You may require regular care throughout the year or your requirements may vary from season to season. We provide competitively priced grounds maintenance contracts on flexible terms that cater to all your needs. We are also available for grounds maintenance assignments on demand, including emergency callouts (e.g. to clear fallen branches, repair car park potholes etc.)
Our goal is to ensure your grounds are well presented and in good condition throughout the year, with excellent quality services at a price you can afford.
With a directly employed, experienced team of grounds maintenance professionals and modern, well serviced equipment, we are qualified to carry out the full scope of grounds maintenance and gardening tasks:
– Car park and walkways maintenance
– Winter repairs & maintenance – repairing damaged surfaces, applying grit to driveways, removing fallen leaves and snow etc.
– Weed control throughout the year
– Tree pruning
– Flower bed and hanging basket maintenance
– Architectural gardening – including installing new flower beds, planting trees and shrubs, managing rockeries, water features etc.
We pride ourselves on our efficient, friendly customer service. Our team are selected for their professionalism, commitment to their job and reliability – and are all DBS checked. Our work comes with a full satisfaction guarantee.
If you would like to discuss your grounds maintenance requirements, please call 01623 653568, or send us a message through our contact form.